
Friday, November 18, 2005
Possible names to replace "Baby Big Head"
Note: Changes were made to this post on 11/21/2005Here is the current list of possible names for the baby. Because I am a gentleman we'll start with the ladies.
Daddy's Little girls:
(First, Middle, Last)
Claire Elizabeth Marseglia
Sophia Marie Marseglia
Grace Elizabeth Marseglia
Maggie Elizabeth Marseglia
Caroline Elizabeth Marseglia
Momma's boys:
(First, Middle, Last)
Lucas Knight Marseglia (Luke)
Jackson Knight Marseglia (Jack)
Michael Stephen Marseglia
Matthew Stephen Marseglia
Alexander Knight Marseglia (Alex)
I'm thinking we should go into the actual birth with two names for whatever sex the baby is. So we can see what the baby looks like before we give him/her their permanent name. We are completely open to people voicing their opinions on the names they like (or dislike) the most. It's always good to hear it from another angle outside of my foolishness and Kate's stubbornness.
Big Poppa, 7:49 AM
What's with Knight? Is that a family name or a tribute to Suge?
I love all the girl names.
I'm really not a fan of the name Donovan, but only because I went to elementary school with a kid named Donovan who was a total spazz. And not in the fun way. But I like the idea of calling him Van.
My vote's with Lucas. I love that name.
I love the idea of Knight as a middle name. I think it has honor. Kate's never going to go for Duke or Prince so I think Knight is fair. And you'll never get me to admit the Suge connection.
Duke I like, although it reminds me of Matt's dog.
Prince...well, I have his box set. But I wouldn't name my kid after him. Didn't Michael Jackson name one of his kids Prince?
I like Knight. Although besides Suge, it makes me think of Jordan and Jonathan, brothers of NKOTB fame. Hangin' Tough!
My wife and I are going through the same thing right now. It's such a difficult decision.
Oooh, I like Vance for a girl, too. Although I can't see Kate going for that.
Great feedback from everyone. This is exactly what I was looking for. Today on my way home from work I came up with an interesting idea when naming a newborn. I'm formulating mu idea now and hope to have it up on the site by the end of the weekend.