Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Appointment Review

This morning we had our third doctor’s appointment. Everything looks good and the heartbeat is drumming along very nicely. Kate put on 4 lbs since last month. I told her it was just the holidays. Our next appointment is on the 29th of December and then we should have another one sometime in late January were we’ll be able to find out what the sex is. I know it’s only a month and a half or so away but I can hardly wait to find out the sex. I just want to know for preparation reasons. And to be able to make some blog changes to better suit the sex of the baby. An all sky blue blog would look really nice! Plus we can change the blog name from Baby Big Head to “little boy Marseglia” or “little girl Marseglia”. Just ideas though.

3 Comments:

You can't think of anything more original than "Little Boy Marseglia" or "Little Girl Marseglia?" Come on, Marc. Think up something that will make Eric angry enough to call you a five-year-old again.
How about "The Adventures of Baby King Prince Suge Marseglia Version 2.0" or "The Adventures of Baby Queen Apple Precious Marseglia of Langhorne"?
I don't think you can call your first child 2.0.

Maybe your second, but not your first.

Add a comment