Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2005

December 29th Appointment Review

This morning we had another doctor's appt. It went well. Everything looks good and we got to hear the heartbeat yet again. I'm happy to report that it continues to thump away loud and steady. Kate weighs a robust ___lbs (Kate foolishly doesn't want anyone to know). The Doctor answered some of our questions and concerns. She told me it was okay that Kate was sleeping on her tummy. Which I was strangely concerned about. I didn't want the baby to be smothered. The Doctor also answered another big question, "is the belly bigger at night versus in the morning?" I'm happy to report that enlarged evening bellies are not normal and may just be some result of eating during the day or a wild imagination. And the biggest news from this morning's appt was that we know have a date for the ultrasound that will tell us what the sex is, Wednesday, January 25, 2006!!!!!!!!! A mere 27 days away!!!!! The countdown has officially begun. Christina, is there any way to get a counter on the website to this day? When the 25th comes Kate will be 20 weeks and 2 days pregnent so there should be no doubt that we'll get a solid answer of what the sex is. And you all know what I'm rooting for!

1 Comments:

Marc, I'll put a counter on later today. :)

Add a comment