Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Daddy's girl

After yesterday's check I am happy to report that all is well with our little Gracie girl. She measured a solid 22 inches which put her in the 75 percentile range for a one month old. And she weighed in at 8 lbs, 8 ozs which is a 1 lb, 2 oz gain from the two week check-up. Her weight fell in at around the 50 percentile range for her age. So needless to say there was one happy momma and one happy poppa at the doctor's office yesterday. Kate has been forever worried that she's not gaining enough weight so this eases her mind and reduces her worry level.

One out of two ain't bad! I correctly guessed the height and was a mere 4 ozs off on my guesses on yesterday's post. And I'll assume the guesses will only get harder the bigger she gets. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Add a comment