Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh this sucks!

Watching our little Angel grow so fast has been a great experience. But that experience for me has officially been put on hold for the third time this month. Kate and Grace are spending all of this week down the shore. I unfortunately have to work, all week. Something about us having bills to pay. I will return down to the shore Friday after work. But all toll I will go a full 5 days without seeing my wife and baby. And what’s my wife’s feeling about this, “Marc, it’s the summer, I’m supposed to be down here. It’s what I do”. For all of Kate’s whining about how little she gets to go down the shore she will have been down there for a total of 22 of the 31 days in July. Hopefully she’ll be a little less selfish in August and she’ll stay home a little more often. But I might just be dreaming.

On a lighter note Grace is doing GREAT!!!! Last week we had a few rough nights where she didn’t sleep particularly well but the past two night have been good. Last night was arguable her best night. On her 6 week birthday she slept from 10pm until 5:30am. The night before we laid her down awake and she fell asleep on her own. Something she’s struggled to do like most newborns apparently do.

0 Comments:

Add a comment